We all work hard for our money – mostly to ensure that our kids can enjoy the best opportunities and a level of comfort for our partners.
Fact is, your death or disability can undo your efforts to financially future-proof you loved ones if you don’t prepare for it.
An Old Mutual iWYZE life insurance policy will give your dependents financial security at one of the most difficult times they will ever face – which is why it’s so important to understand the details of the various life cover options that are available to you.
What cover do we offer?
An Old Mutual iWYZE Life Insurance policy covers you against death and permanent disability that results in loss of income.
- In the event of your death, or if you become disabled and can no longer work, your beneficiaries will receive a lump-sum payment.
- The amount of cover we offer ranges from R150 000 to R3 million, with monthly premiums to suit your budget.
- Once approved, claims on your policy will be paid out promptly – in as little as 48 hours.
In addition to the death and disability cover mentioned above, there are three special features that make our life cover an excellent choice:
- Terminal illness cover – this allows you to claim on your policy upon receiving a diagnosis of terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less.
- Accelerated funeral benefit – with access to funds, your beneficiaries will have financial peace of mind in the difficult days following your death.
- Guaranteed Assurability – this allows you to increase your cover by 25% when you reach life milestones like buying a new home or becoming a parent.
How easy is the application process?
An Old Mutual iWYZE Life Insurance quote can be completed online in only 1 minute. Once you have accepted the quote the effortless application process will take you no more than 12 minutes – and if your application is successful, you’ll receive your policy documents by email within 15 minutes.
Do I need to undergo extensive medical tests to apply?
- We don’t require our life insurance clients to undergo a full medical examination, and we provide free, quick and easy HIV testing at centres around the country.
- You can choose between a single needle prick test or a non-invasive saliva test.
When will my premiums increase – and by how much?
As an Old Mutual iWYZE Life Insurance client, you’ll pay the same initial premium for the first 23 months of your policy. After that period, a 5% annual premium increase will apply. It’s as simple as that.
Where do I apply?
There’s no need to apply in person for Old Mutual iWYZE Life Insurance. If you’d like to start the application process or find out more, simply visit our website for informative videos and detailed information.
If you have any questions about iWYZE Life Insurance, feel free to contact us today.