Old Mutual iWYZE was established in 2010 to offer direct short-term insurance to customer. It is Underwritten by Old Mutual Insure and backed by Old Mutual’s solid reputation and wealth of industry knowledge. iWYZE is favorably positioned as the trusted wise insurance choice for car, home and life insurance.
Old Mutual Insure
St Andrews Road
- Always act with integrity
- Trust and accountability
- Respect for each other and the communities we serve
- Champion the customer
- Agile innovation that makes a difference
- The power of diversity & inclusion
To be our customers’ most trusted lifetime financial partner. Passionate about helping them achieve their financial goals.
We are passionate about our customers and we want to give you exceptional service every time you contact us.
The wyzeHUB is now live!
wyzeHUB is our new digital platform that puts insurance at your fingertips.
Register NOW on: www.hub.iwyze.co.za to do it all, without a call :-)
You will be able to:
- Start First Notification of Loss (FNOL) online
- Log and Track claim progress
- Download documents
- View when your cashback is due & how much you will get
- Add more cover online
- Update and verify your contact and personal details
- Find HIV testing & Vehicle Inspection centres
Make the wise insurance choice and get a free quote quickly!
Get started with your quote
Our quotation process
What is a quote?
Getting a quote with us means you will get an estimated cost of insurance before you decide to purchase.
Our quotations are always risk profile dependent, we always aim to offer you the best value insurance for your needs and lifestyle. We don’t assume anything, that’s why we ask you a set of questions so we can ensure you get the right cover at the right price. For example, some of questions we may ask are:
For car insurance
- The colour of your car?
- What you use the car for - business or private purposes?
- Where the car is parked during the day?
- How long you’ve had your driver’s license for?
- Where you park the car overnight
For life insurance
- Your medical history
- If you’re a smoker or consume alcohol
- Family medical history
- If you participate in extreme sports
- Blood tests
For home insurance
- Home address
- The kind of material used for roof and walls
- If you have an alarm system
- The value of your home
- The value of your home contents
Did you know?
- There are currently 11.4 million registered vehicles driving on our roads, of which between 65% and 70% are uninsured
- With a comprehensive car insurance cover, you also get covered for third party liability?
- Most banks now require that you have life insurance in place before a home loan or vehicle finance approval?
- We are the first insurer to use drone technology to assess building claims
We take the time to get to know our customers, that’s why we have the best products for specific insurance needs. We might also save you money in the process if you get insured with us. Get started with your quote now!
Directors: Mr S C Gilbert (Chairman), Mr G L Napier (Managing Director), Ms N B Manyoha, Mr G S Palser, Mr M A Scharneck. Mr I G Williamson and Ms T P Zondi
Company Secretary: Old Mutual Life Assured Company (South Africa) Limited
OLD MUTUAL COMPANY INFORMATION:
Registered Name: Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Limited (OMLACSA)
Registration Number: 1999/004643/06
Licensed Financial Services Provider
Jan Smuts Drive
Mr T A Manuel (Chairman), Mr I G Williamson (Chief Executive Officer), Mr C G Troskie, Mr P G de Beyer, Mr A K Essien, Ms O Ighodaro, Mr I Kgaboesele, Mr J Langner, Mr J R Lister, Dr S M Magwentshu-Rensburg, Ms T M Mokgosi-Mwantembe, Ms C W N Molope and Mr B M Rapiya
Company Secretary: Ms EM Kirsten