“Hockey has not received the support it deserved being one of the fastest growing sports in South Africa. Like Hockey iWYZE is a fast growing insurance business.” says iWYZE Head of Brand & Advertising, Presodhini Naicker. “iWYZE believes that the future of South Africa is dependent on the development of its youth. Through this sponsorship, we are given an opportunity to partake in the great event and to further the development of South African youth who are also our future clients,” says Naicker.
Marissa Langeni, CEO of SAHA added, “We are thrilled to welcome iWYZE to the SA Hockey family. We believe this partnership will be integral in developing youth hockey and will assist in driving our #Hockey Revolution vision forward.” The various tournaments will run from the 6th July until 15 July across five venues across South Africa. “We are looking forward to being part of this event as it aligns perfectly with the brand’s core values,” concluded Naicker.
Event Dates as follows:
- KZN Coastal (Kearsney & St Mary`s) Boys U 18 from 07 to 12 July 2017
- North West (PUK Astro) Girls U 18 from 10 – 15 July 2017
- Western Province ( WPCC & Bishops) Boys U 16 from 09 – 14 July 2017
- Free State ( Grey & Eunice) Girls U 16 from 10 – 15 July 2017
- North West (PUK Astro) Girls & Boys A section U 13 from 03 – 06 July 2017
- Boland (Rhenish/Bloemhof) Girls & Boys B section U 13 from 03 – 06 July 2017