Turn your house into a home by:
The saying goes: “make your house a home.” This basically means that more than just being a building with furniture inside, your home should be a place that carries good energy, a place that gives you and anyone visiting comfort, a place that is cozy and inviting, a place that people always want to return to because of the positive vibes it gives off. Here’s a few ways that you can turn your house into a home.
- Add some indoor greenery. Nothing gives off freshness and life like plants. It cleans the air inside the house and gives your home a direct connection to nature.
- Create a space that’s just for you – a place in the house that is especially for you. You can use this area to meditate, read or just have a glass of wine while listening to some soothing music. Make this area your place of quiet alone time to lift your energy and spread good energy throughout your home. When you are feeling good, you can help others feel the same.
- Fill your home with personal mementos – your favourite books, items from your travels, a treasured card or journal. These sentimental items will give your home character and the positive memories that these items represent will spread good energy throughout the house. It also has the potential to start good conversations with interested guests who want to know the stories behind what they see.
- Give your home a regular spring clean. Get behind and underneath the furniture, give the walls a good clean, water the garden and mow the lawn. Wash and iron your sheets and change out your bedcovers regularly. A clean home creates a good space.
- Avoid clutter. Get rid of unneeded items in your house, Have things in order with everything in its place, choose things that bring you joy and get rid of the rest.
- Give neglected spaces such as hallways and entries some attention – add a beautiful coat hook or paint the back of the door a bright colour – give each space in your house a welcoming feel, so that each area of the house has that cozy feel to it.
- Create a welcoming ambience by adding a bit of colour where you can – whether it be some colourful cushions, bedding or a few flowers in a vase. Also, put up pictures of friends and family – all the beloved people in your life. This helps to bring your loving ties into your home, which is always good energy you want to sustain within the walls of your home.
- Create good memories. Throw a dinner party, invite friends over for a cocktail or a host a little Sunday lunch.
At the end of the day, there is no place like home.BLURB:
Make your house more than that – use these tips to turn it into a home. This reading piece has some helpful information to help you achieve your financial goals.
READ MORE SOURCES:
For reliable Home Insurance from the wise insurer, click here for a quote.