Partner with an insurer that will
protect your business as it grows…

Is your business a sole prop or an established entity (like plumbers, caterers and any other self-ran businesses)? Partner with iWYZE Business Insurance to protect your ever growing business. You can trust us as we are backed by Old Mutual’s industry experience that spans over 170 years.

iWYZE Business Insurance is designed for small to medium-sized businesses, we know and understand what your business means to you, how hard you have worked to keep it afloat. We also know that it took blood and sweat to get your business to where it is today, trust us to partner with you to protect your greatest pride and investment.

Guaranteed benefits for your business:
  • Cover that is tailored for your business’ unique needs
  • Up to R30 million in cover
  • 24/7/365 days of Office and Roadside Emergency Assistance
  • Efficient and quick quote and sales process
  • Easy to understand Business Insurance

Make the wise insurance choice!
Contact us for affordable, reliable insurance you can trust.

Have peace of mind and choose a cover that suits your needs:


Motor cover:
Cover the assets that keep your business on the move: from scooters to trucks and everything in between. Get motor cover to protect the vehicles that add value to your business.

Covers Motor Vehicles for:

  • Comprehensive
  • 3rd Party, Fire, and Theft
  • 3rd Party Only
  • Business
  • Private
  • Trade

Building cover:
Your building is home to your business, and with iWYZE you can protect both. Choose building cover to protect your business property during disaster or related loss of income.

Building cover includes:

  • Buildings
  • Public supply connections (accidental damage)
  • Rent and alternative premises (loss of rent, cost to rent elsewhere)
  • Legal liability (3rd Party Liability)
  • Fire
  • Glass


Contents cover:
Cover the everyday essentials that keep your business booming, with iWYZE Business Insurance contents cover. Protect the heart of your operations against loss.

Contents cover includes:

  • Loss or damage
  • Theft
  • Rent payable to landlord
  • Documents
  • Legal Liability documents
  • Increase in cost of working
  • Fire (excl. Stock in Trade)

What do you need to get covered?

In order to take up cover, we will need the following:


ID number



for affordable, reliable business insurance you can trust.